Since we are approaching the romantic season of Valentine's, why not celebrate with some classic cocktails for "her" and "him". Both cocktails featured in this post are appropriate all-year long, but hold a special significance for this day and weekend because they are celebratory in nature and yummy. But first, let's talk a little history of these cocktails, then we will get to the recipes. They are easy to make at home, relatively inexpensive, and just require some shopping and prep work in the kitchen.
Valentine's Day Cocktail #2 - "Tickle Me Pink"...This is my own creation and has been used for many parties and loved - Enjoy!
Tickle Me Pink
- Muddled star fruit and/or cherries
- 1.5 oz UV Cherry Vodka or Three Olives Cherry
- 1/2 oz X-Rated Infusions Liqueur
- 1/2 oz St. Elder Liqueur or St. Germain
- Splash of Grenadine & SImple Syrup
- Garnish stemmed cherry or a star fruit
- Serve in a chilled cocktail glass or over ice in a collins glass