As promised, below are some cocktails from my Fall cocktail menu that I will be using for parties and events as well as at home this Fall. These are perfect conconctions for the Fall when the air becomes crisp and you need a light jacket.
- 2 oz Oddka Apple Vodka
- 1 oz Frangelico or Hazelnut liqueur,
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz cranberry juice
- Garnish – apple slice
- Glass – Cocktail Glass
Prep – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Add ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 1.5 oz Chivas Regal scotch
- ½ oz Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 1 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon sour
- Garnish – Cherries
- Glass – Cocktail Coupe
Prep – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Add ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail coupe.
- ¾ oz Citrus Vodka
- ¾ oz St. Germain Elderflower
- ½ oz Fresh Lemon
- ½ oz Simple Syrup
- ½ oz Organic Apple Juice
- Fill with Ginger Beer
- Garnish – Lemon Peel
- Glass – Collins Glass
Prep – Add all ingredients, except ginger beer to a mixing glass. Add ice. Shake well. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass. Add Ginger beer to top.
- 1.5 oz Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- ½ oz Fresh lemon
- ½ oz Basil-infused simple syrup (infuse basil leaves into simple syrup over heat, bring to boil, then simmer for 10 minutes)
- 4-5 dashes of Peychaud's Bitters
- Fill with sparkling wine
- Garnish – lemon twist and basil leaf
- Glass – Champagne flute or chilled cocktail glass
Prep – Add all ingredients, except sparkling wine, to a mixing tin. Add ice. Shake well. Strain into a champagne flute or chilled cocktail glass.