Raise Your Spirits
“Elite Bartending & Top-Shelf Cocktail Services”
Rates (effective June 1, 2015)
- Providing affordable rates, impeccable service, and attention to detail for all of your party/event planning, cocktail, and bartending needs.
- Available for cocktail parties, happy hours, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, business functions and corporate events, dinner parties, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirements, fundraisers, social events, and holiday parties.
- Minimum 4 hours per booking for bartending services, except for some special-themed private parties, which comes complete with all professional bartending tools and equipment including shakers, strainers, jiggers, garnish tray, pourers, stirrers, straws, beer opener, corkscrew, ice buckets, portable bar. You must supply the alcohol, mixers, glassware/plastic-ware, garnishes, ice, and bar/table (outside).
- Bartender will provide setup and clean-up services so you don’t have to worry about mess or hassle. Also, if you would like us to infuse syrups, make homemade juices, purchase and prep garnishes, and purchase disposable cups to save you time and aggravation, we would be happy to do this (cost of garnishes and cups estimated).
- Customized shopping list, cocktail consultation, and cocktail menu included...Raise Your Spirits will provide you with a sample cocktail menu to choose specialty/signature cocktails.
- Up to 120 guests with tipping (1 certified bartender). Without tipping, rate is negotiable. Same rate applies for overtime (time and a half) to the nearest hour. Depending on event, may need to hire a barback for $20/hr
- Guests between 120-190 with tipping (2 certified bartenders + 1 barback?). Without tipping, rate is negotiable. Same rate applies for overtime (time and a half) to the nearest hour. Guests over 120 usually requires 2 certified bartenders. To insure proper and quick service, it is necessary to add a bartender and/or barback.
- Over 200 requires 2 certified bartenders plus a barbackr. Rate is negotiable.
- RYS will supply cups and/or garnishes for a nominal cost. Portable bar and coolers are free. Free setup/clenaup. Extra cost for prep of specialty mixers or juices.
- Top-Shelf Cocktail Services - Seasonal Cocktail Menu created, designed, and tailored to your type of event and the season for only a $25 add-on (nice feature), which is currently being waived...Our mixologist is top-notch.
- Optional Shopping Services - if you want us to purchase the alcohol for you to save you time and take away the worry of what to buy. All we require is a convenience/travel fee added on to the reimbursed cost of the alcohol. Just tell us your alcohol budget and we will stay under it. If you would like us to mix up any infusions, sangrias, or batched cocktails, please let us know so we can determine cost.
- Once we've come to an agreement, a contract will be generated (with a 25% non-refundable deposit, which will lock-in your date). The remaining balance is due at the time of service. Payments through PayPal, cash or check accepted.
- Rates are based on a 50 mile radius from the Harrisburg area. Outside of 50 miles, there may be additional travel expenses, such as tolls and gas…Rate is determined by distance.
- Rate may vary for holidays, but most likely will be a little more.
Do you have questions? Feel free to ask us. We're willing to answer any questions you may have. An often asked question is: "Why hire a bartender for a party held at my home?"
Hosting a party is a lot of work and being responsible for prepping the bar, cutting garnishes, organizing the bar, purchasing bar tools and equipment, pouring and mixing drinks, and clean-up can be a real hassle and mess. Most importantly, you are hosting a party to have fun and not be stuck at the bar. Let ‘Raise Your Spirits’ work the bar, interact and entertain your guests, while you enjoy your party.
For a price quote, please out the web form at http://www.tailsfromthebarstool.com/harrisburg-party-event-planning or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (717) 877-2729. If you call, please provide us with the following information so we can get a better idea of your service needs and date availability.
Date of Event?
Time & Location of Event?
Expected Guest Count?
Party/Event Theme (birthday, wedding, etc.)?
What type of services are you looking for?